Sunday, September 21, 2014

Salem News spotlights author Sam Baltrusis's book launch bash

Special thanks to the Salem News for spotlighting "Ghosts of Salem: Haunts of the Witch City" author Sam Baltrusis and his upcoming book launch bash on Tuesday, Sept. 23 at Salem's Old Town Hall located 32 Derby Square.

Click here to RSVP.

Here's an excerpt from the Salem News profile:

You may or may not have seen any ghosts lately.

But you can be sure that Sam Baltrusis, author of “Ghosts of Salem, Haunts of the Witch City,” will appear at Old Town Hall in Salem on Sept. 23 at 7 p.m. to discuss his book. 


“Do I believe in ghosts? I do,” Baltrusis said. “I’m what they call a sensitive; I’ve had more experiences than other people. But I’ve worked with skeptics.”


His book tells people who share his convictions where they might find a ghost in Salem, but it also provides plenty of solid history on the backgrounds of the deceased.


“It’s a history book with ghost stories,” Baltrusis said. “I collect ghost stories but do a lot of interviews, as well. 


“I spent a lot of time at the places I wrote about to learn the historical back stories that explain why a place would be haunted.”


Click here for the complete article in Salem News.

No comments:

Post a Comment